Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A Request for Requests!

If there is a product you would like reviewed, please let me know! It may be something I already own or something I've tried before and I will do my best to do a post on that product. When you request a review or information on a product, please let me know everything that you want to know! This may include a general review, how it works on a specific skin type, a reasonable price, or a product's staying power. I can even do swatches or compare it to other products I own if you'd like! Please keep in mind, I have mainly drugstore products on the lower price end, but I have splurged on a couple of items because they were worth the money, or been given things as gifts, so you never know! 
I would love to get your feedback and requests! Feel free to give them at any time!

Thanks for reading y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment