Friday, February 15, 2013

Unboxing! elf Powder Brush!

When I ordered my "beauty blenders" I also ordered the elf Powder Brush! It got here in 3 days from a private seller while I'm still waiting on the shipment from Amazon! I ordered from "GeeGolly" and I will link their seller page at the bottom.

Here's how the brush came packaged:

The brush was completely intact, very clean, and brand new! I was very happy with the shipping and packaging.
Overview of the brush


I haven't used this brush yet, but when I took it out of the packaging it started shedding! Hopefully, it will stop!
The brush is very soft and dense. It's a nice size and shape, and I think it will be easy to use....as long as it doesn't shed all over my face! 

Top of the brush
I'll use the brush for a while and let you know what I think! I've seen a lot of videos on different ways to use this brush, not just for powder. I'll try a few out and do a review on how those work! Let me know if you've used this brush and how!

Other Info:
"GeeGolly" Amazon Seller Page: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main?ie=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=0&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=109-2056063-4495408&seller=A3BNKUDUA7KAI2

No comments:

Post a Comment