Friday, February 22, 2013

Shipping is NOT my Friend! But the Haul will be here SOON!!!!

I'm just going to post a mini rant/air my grievances on here so bear with me! I've been ordering a bunch of stuff lately because I put off buying makeup until I do it all at once; this happens about once a year.
As you know, I ordered the elf Powder Brush from Amazon (why not from elf? I had an Amazon gift card so it was basically free), the Monster Bundle Blenders from Amazon (review coming soon on those!), and then my huge elf order! The elf brush and blenders were from separate venders so they shipped separately. The elf brush was from a private seller who was amazing! Check out my unboxing post for that! They got it to me in 3 days! Amazon shipped the blenders and took their time plus it got delayed by the holiday and weekend!
Now I'm obsessively checking my elf order because they give you the shipping number! (They shouldn't do that to me!) I'm constantly updating the FedEx tracking page. I just saw that it got pretty close to where I am but my post office just closed! AND now they don't put stuff in the mail boxes on Saturdays!
Hopefully I'll get it by Monday and then I can film the haul and post pictures and swatches on here!
Stay tuned! 
Tell me your shipping problems! We're all friends here! Just let it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment