Friday, February 8, 2013

What's in My Beauty Bag?!

This is always a popular video among the YouTube "gurus" so I thought I'd try it on here! 
I always have my small black Liz Claiborne bag either in my purse or my school bag that holds my beauty essentials. The bag is small enough that it fits in practically every purse I have.

My "Beauty Bag" (left) and it's contents!
Here's what I keep inside my Beauty Bag:
-EOS Lip Balm (in Lemon Drop)
-Ulta Lip Plumper lip gloss (in Carnation)
-Ulta Sugar Fresh Tinted Lip Treatment (in Berry)
-Merle Norman Age Defying Lip Color (in Rose Sorbet)
-L.A. Colors Concealer  (in Nude)
-Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara (in 01 Black)
-Sally Hanson Double Duty-Strengthening Base & Top Coat 
-A small hotel hand lotion
-A small hand sanitizer
-Band-aids
-Pony tail & Bobby pins
-Small nail file
-Ibuprofen 

Out of my Beauty Bag:
-Covergirl Clean Pressed Powder (220 Creamy Natural in the Sensitive Skin formula)

-A pack of Kleenex
 As you can see, my bag is pretty small so there are a couple of things that I keep "out of my bag" but generally carry them with me.

There is one lipstick and two glosses in my bag because I like to have options throughout the day. The Merle Norman lipstick is a little lighter than the Ulta Tinted Lip Treatment so I can go for a couple of different looks. 
The Ulta lip gloss is my favorite shade (but I don't think they make it anymore :( if you find it let me know!) and it goes well with everything!
My EOS lip balm is a must, especially in the winter! I always reach for this when my lips are chapped (and even when they're not)!
I keep an extra tube of mascara that is close to being empty just in case I need to touch it up during the day. Sometimes I rub my eyes or allergies set in and my makeup runs, you never know what's going to happen during the day so it's just best to have it.
Lotion and hand sanitizer are always great to have. You don't want your skin to dry out, and you never know when the public restroom will be out of soap or you get food on you in the car! I just use a small bottle of lotion from a hotel or something because it fits perfectly in my bag. I leave my larger bottle of the good stuff at home! The hand sanitizer was only around $0.50 at Walgreens!
My hair can be extremely difficult at times, and how I leave the house is not usually how it stays so bobby pins and pony tails are handy!
When I paint my fingernails, I'm so busy that I'm bound to chip them at some point. I try to keep either the color I'm wearing or my top coat in my bag to keep them looking like new!
The nail file is also a handy tool! I got this small one in a set of nail strips and it is very convenient.
You never know when you'll get a head or stomach ache so I always like to have some Ibuprofen with me as well.

My Covergirl pressed powder is in the same shade as my foundation so it's nice to have for touch ups. I don't have to bring my foundation bottle and brush everywhere I go!
And Kleenex are always great because you never know when you or a friend might need one, especially in the winter!

Thanks for reading! Hope you found some tips! Comment and let me know what you keep in your Beauty Bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment