Tuesday, February 5, 2013

All About Budgeted Beauty Buzz

Howdy! 
If you're like me, then you love to watch the "makeup gurus" on YouTube. You probably love makeup and beauty products and watch a video or review on products before spending your money. 
I have been watching the gurus for a few years now and I always find the best makeup advice in tutorials and information on which products to buy. I typically reach for drugstore products because I am, as the blog title says, on a budget. I love watching videos with Urban Decay, MAC, and Makeup Forever products, but I do not want to spend the money on those products. I tend to be the same with other beauty products, including jewelry and clothes. While I do tend to believe in "you get what you pay for," I also think there are some really great brands that make affordable, quality products. I hope to share a few of those with you in my posts!
I would love to film makeup videos and put them on YouTube, but I don't know if I'm there yet, so maybe one day! For now, I'll just post as much information and reviews on products and great deals as I can! 
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment